Thursday, April 07, 2011

Pondering

Taking care of a special needs orphan this week for a few days... has me thinking about the preciousness of life, God's faithfulness, and His mysterious ways. What would He have me learn from this child's life? The world might find no value in this life... yet God finds infinite value. How does He measure? What will this child be like in heaven, with a completely whole, new body? In the daily-ness of life, I met physical needs but didn't take time until tonight to rock this little one, sing, and try to consider what God thinks of her. Help my unbelief, Lord. Don't let me miss what You have right in front of me...

7 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

thinking about it too.

Jennifer J said...

what a special ministry you have...

Jennifer J said...

what a special ministry you have...

Lana said...

How I miss you, Lynne! Please share what the Lord shows you!

Kristen said...

what a blessing you are to this child!

Lynne said...

The families caring for these special children long term are the real heroes. :-)

Rebecca said...

thank you for doing this work, lynne, unheroic as it may be. you are rocking, singing to, caring for Him.