Sunday, November 22, 2009

They're Off!

Scott left this morning to take Pa and Nannie and Uncle Ken and Aunt Nadine to Beijing! So thankful for the sunshine that is predicted there this week. Today they will go to Tienanmen Square and the Forbidden City. Tomorrow, the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall and the Olympic venues... more to come on Wedesday.

Seth took this view of the Forbidden City from up above last month on his seventh grade trip to Beijing. It was taken in Jingshan Park... a place I haven't been, but Scott's parents and Ken and Nadine will get to go to this week, and maybe take a similar picture. :-)

2 comments:

Hazel's mom said...

Hi Lynne~
Can you call Scott and have him ask my dad if they took any car keys with them? I'm having trouble with the garage I wanted to leave their car at, so I'm trying to figure out my options. And my emails to his account aren't working today. Thank you! ~Shalimar

Anonymous said...

Lynn - please tell Ken and Nadine that we got a reservation and their van will be at the MASTER PARK GARAGE. J and K took their Suburban to Idaho Falls, they maybe forget the new one is 4wd so no need to take the toyota van.