Friday, June 06, 2008

New Link

I've just added a new link in my sidebar, The Gift of Change. My friend Tracy is setting off on an adventure with her family, moving to the opposite side of the country, in just a few days. God has blessed her with amazing perspective as she processes this life change... Tracy has wonderful insight on many things in every day life, and now even more so. I told her recently that I need to talk to her frequently so she can help me interpret my life! I think you will enjoy her thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just found your site, linked at another China adoption site I was reading.. I don't recall which one.. We adopted Wen from China in July 2005. She is from the Guangdong provice. Where in your blog does it describe your decision to live in China for three years? It has been on my heart to return our family for some sort of service... I am still praying for God's plan in all of this.

Christy Bailey

http://wrbandfamily.blogspot.com/