Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Almost got it...

Gwen's been working hard at trying to undress herself... usually at the wrong times! If she wakes up early from a nap, she will usually not cry or call for me. Instead, she busys herself with her own entertainment, like removing all her clothes and her diaper and throwing them out of the crib. Or on another day, reaching through the bars of the crib to get a book from the bookcase. Do you know how many pieces one page can be torn into? Gwen does! Needless to say, we have made it clear that this activity isn't high on Mommy's list (and is, in fact, unacceptable under all circumstances!) and have made other plans for the location of the books. I have learned that I need to check on Gwen even if I hear no noise coming from her room, and am teaching her to call for me!

No comments: