Monday, July 24, 2006

Lace in the Morning


Yesterday morning we spent a little time in a big patch of Queen Ann's Lace by the side of the road, across the street from the lake in our neighborhood. It's a little stretch of road we pass by often, and I had noticed over the last week that the Queen Ann's Lace was in full bloom there. It was so fun push our way into the middle of the lovely tall wild flowers... like the a morning by a creek, it's the kind of consumate summer experience I dream about all winter! Afterwards we climbed the hill overlooking the lake and hung out there a while, me on my back in the grass looking up at the sky, and the kids in the trees. Enjoy the pictures!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How blonde seth is!! I just put that same outfit on Alyssa that Gwen has on!