Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Bottle Thing

I guess I am issuing a retraction. The whole "no more bottle" deal fell apart after the first night (which went without a hitch- go figure!). We decided it wasn't a hill we were ready to die on yet, with Gwen being only two and it her main sorce of comfort at bedtime. I'm not sure why she did so well without it that first night, but let me tell you, she did NOT do well the next. You all know I'm a firm believer in sticking to your guns, but after much discussion Scott and I decided we will stick to our guns on this issue a little later!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I think you made the right choice. I let my son have his bottle until he was four (he only had it at night and only water). He gave it up on his own after that. Since it wasn't hurting him, I didn't see any reason to make him stop doing it. Especially since I was enjoying my glass of wine each night and nobody was making me stop that. ;)

Donna