Wednesday, June 28, 2006

My Catch

Just like at most weddings, Aunt Sarah's wedding on Saturday included the traditional bouquet toss. I sent Madelyn and Gwen out to join in the crowd of other eligible young ladies, and I told them to try to catch the flowers. One of the hopeful bridesmaids caught it (I think she had a deal going with the bride), leaving one little flower girl sorely disappointed. Gwen held her little hands out and sadly said, "My catch?"

Gwen on the edge of the crowd of girls waiting for the toss!

Making up with Kim, who caught the bouquet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did NOT have a deal with Kimmie! ;)

Great pictures by the way...

Aunt Sarah Hutchison:)

Anonymous said...

At least Gwen was headed in the right direction....

Uncle Andrew

Donna said...

Awwww I can just see her saying that! Poor little disappointed baby.

Sigh.....I've felt her pain. "Always a bridesmaid, never a bride." Well, she probably doesn't have to worry for a couple more years.

:)

Donna