Monday, August 08, 2011

The Song In My Head

It's been a wonderful summer~ lots of blue sky, cousins, card games, lawn mowing, days at the beach and pool, conversation. But as it draws to a close, these lyrics are rolling around my brain as I pack suitcases, anticipating the plane ride on Wednesday morning that will take us back to Shanghai where Scott is waiting. Do you know it?

Boy I hear you in my dreams

I feel your whisper across the sea

I keep you with me in my heart

You make it easier when life gets hard



I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

Ooh ooh ooh


Anxious to be home again with him! :-)

Lyrics from Lucky, Jason Mraz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! :) Love that song! So happy that you will all be together again soon. We will miss you.
love, Jenna

Unknown said...

I wish I had that Lynner...so glad that you do. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad that you played that sweet song for us before you left! Mom

Rebecca said...

Don't know it, but it seems lovely. Esp. like the last line, "ooh, ooh, ooh."

Okay, just kidding. it's the other parts that are my favorite. :)

Love you, and so glad you are home with that boy.